Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I'm Back

I haven't blogged for more than a month regarding the issues that confronts my country and my people. The reason is, I prefer to listen and be silent.

What I learn during those silent days is that, many if not most of my kababayan believe that we are in a hopeless situation. They are convinced that there is nowhere to go but down into the hopeless state of poverty and chaos.

I don't think its true. Instead I believe that we are in the right path. You may say I'm crazy. How come we are in the right path when we are now is a state of chaos and desperation?

I agree that we are in a desperate situation. But what makes this situation the right path is that we are passing a period in our history where we as a people become fully convinced the real importance of selecting the right leader. We learn that we will pay the consequence if we don't select the right leader. Secondly, we also become united in demanding for a government who will propel or economy upward. There is no period in history where the Filipinos are more united in demanding for a better economy.

If only we undergo this situation 50 years ago, we should have been the most developed nation in Asia today.

Country learn by experience. I believe that with the experinece we have now, we are in the path of progress and political stability. I'm may not come too soon... but I believe it will.

Maybe I'm just too optimistic. But thats what we need now....Optimists. I still believe that we can overcome this, what they call, hopeless state... that's why I'm back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fiona said...

Survey: One in five teens have own blogs
Nearly three in five school-age teens with Internet access have created online content, including Web pages with artwork, photos and stories - and about a fifth have their own blogs, which also allow friends ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

9:19 PM  
Blogger cvj said...

Agree with your assessment. As a people, we are learning from our previous mistakes in choosing our leaders as well as in what we can and cannot expect from them. The democratic process may be slow and full of wrong turns but our collective learning may ultimately be more deeply ingrained and enduring.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Zahra said...

Dear Hawkeye,

I perused your post (I'm Back) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell highway construction project. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
highway construction project. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like highway construction project on interest free credit and you can pay for your highway construction project whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: highway construction project.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home